St. Patrick's Day 2022
St. Patrick’s Day is our favorite day of the year here at Gritty’s, and with things finally seeming to feel like normal again after the pandemic, we’re ready to go hard for the first time in three years. We have plans in place at all three locations, and can’t wait to see you out to get your Irish out.
So put on your green, do a little river dance, and get ready to party – Gritty’s style!
- Start your St. Paddy’s Day at 10:00AM. We’ll have a special food menu served through 9:00PM, and the drinks will keep pouring through 1:00AM!
- At 3:30PM, we’ll be joined by the Kora Shriners Highlanders Bagpipe Band to really set the Irish mood.
- Take advantage of the return of our annual Special Oatmeal Stout (SOS), now available, just in time for the holiday.
- Right after they play in Portland, the Kora Shriners Highlanders Bagpipe Band will be joining us to ring in the St. Paddy’s evening and really get the party going.
- It’s the return of our annual Special Oatmeal Stout (SOS), just in time for the holiday.
- Get your friends together and do it for the ‘Gram! We’ll have a photo booth on site from 7:00PM – 9:00PM to capture those St. Paddy’s Day memories (or lack thereof).
- Take advantage of Jameson drink specials from 6:00PM – 8:00PM. Celebrate right with the best in Irish whiskey!
- Eat like an Irishman with our one day only St. Patrick’s Day menu – boiled dinner, bangers & mash, lamb stew and more! Check out the whole menu here.
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with the return of our annual Special Oatmeal Stout (SOS), a 7.6% fan-favorite boasting a complex grain bill coupled with traditional East Kent Goldings hops that deliver a powerful punch to your taste buds, with notes of English toffee, espresso coffee & Crème Brule that linger on the palate.